Bamboo Fibre Cloths – Double-pack
£2.20 incl. VAT
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Replace your polyester or cotton cleaning cloths with eco-friendly bamboo fiber ones.
They are self cleaning and more absorbent than cotton. Simply rinse them after use and they’ll be as good as new.
- Dimensions 230(W) x 180(D)mm
- Material Bamboo Fiber
- Colours: white with blue margins, white with green margins
- Made entirely from renewable, sustainable bamboo
- The renewable material makes the cloths an eco-friendly substitute to polyester and cotton alternatives
- The bamboo material means the cloths will biodegrade quickly and without damaging the environment
- The self-cleaning bamboo fibres naturally expel grease, oil and other soiling with water
- The double-layered design makes the cloths extremely strong and durable
- The durable material means the cloths can be reused hundreds of times
- The bamboo fibres are up to 3x more absorbent than cotton
- The unique design makes the cloths soft to the touch but tough on stains
What is a probiotic cleaning product?
It’s a cleaning product that contains live microorganisms called beneficial bacteria (probiotics).
Why do probiotic cleaners do a better job than chemicals?
Probiotics are alive. Once you spray them on a surface, they begin eating away dust, allergens and organic matter that creates nasty odours. They do this for up to 72h compared to chemicals which are only active while wet (around 10 seconds).
Are these products anti-bacterial?
No, they are pro-bacteria, made from bacteria that’s found in our bodies. Organsisms we can’t survive without.
However, these beneficial bacteria will compete with bad bacteria (pathogens), eating away all the food and causing pathogens to die of starvation.
Harsh chemical cleaners that boast a 99.99% kill rate still leave 0.01% of resistant bacteria on your surfaces. These pathogens will have no competition on the recently “cleared” surface, doubling their number every 21min. In 24h that means trillions of resistant bacteria. No being has ever survived starvation, therefore cleaning with probiotics can achieve a total reduction in harmful bacteria (including the superbugs that can’t be killed with harsh chemicals or antibiotics)