Bamboo Fibre Cloths – Double-pack
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Replace your micro-fibre cloth with a plastic-free alternative that works even better, is eco-friendly and compostable after use. Ridiculously absorbent and soft – you’ll be using this cloth everywhere.
Endlessly versatile and staying clean through its natural properties, simply rinse them after use and hang to dry. Perfect for wiping and washing up, and when dry they are great for buffing surfaces to a shine.
- Dimensions 230(W) x 180(D)mm
- Material Bamboo Fibre
- Colours: white with orange margins
- Made entirely from renewable, sustainable bamboo
- The renewable material makes the cloths an eco-friendly substitute to polyester and cotton alternatives
- The bamboo material means the cloths will biodegrade quickly and without damaging the environment
- The self-cleaning bamboo fibres naturally expel grease, oil and other soiling with water
- The double-layered design makes the cloths extremely strong and durable
- The durable material means the cloths can be reused hundreds of times
- The bamboo fibres are up to 3x more absorbent than cotton
- The unique design makes the cloths soft to the touch but tough on stains
You can wash your bamboo cloths either by hand or in the washing machine up to 60 °C. Use your normal washing detergent but avoid bleach or fabric softener – they damage the fibres and make them less absorbent. To be extra kind to the environment, we encourage you to wash your cloths at 30 °C, using detergent-free alternatives if possible. Bamboo is a naturally antibacterial fibre, so cloths will still come out clean and safe to use.
What is a probiotic cleaning product?
It’s a cleaning product that contains live microorganisms called beneficial bacteria (probiotics).
Why do probiotic cleaners do a better job than chemicals?
Probiotics are alive. Once you spray them on a surface, they begin eating away dust, allergens and organic matter that creates nasty odours. They do this for up to 72h compared to chemicals which are only active while wet (around 10 seconds).
Are these products anti-bacterial?
No, they are pro-bacteria, made from bacteria that’s found in our bodies. Organsisms we can’t survive without.
However, these beneficial bacteria will compete with bad bacteria (pathogens), eating away all the food and causing pathogens to die of starvation.
Harsh chemical cleaners that boast a 99.99% kill rate still leave 0.01% of resistant bacteria on your surfaces. These pathogens will have no competition on the recently “cleared” surface, doubling their number every 21min. In 24h that means trillions of resistant bacteria. No being has ever survived starvation, therefore cleaning with probiotics can achieve a total reduction in harmful bacteria (including the superbugs that can’t be killed with harsh chemicals or antibiotics)